Johnny V.S. Me

Hey Guy's!!! As you guy's know we are reading "The Outsiders".  I think that I am most related to Johnny. I have my reasons to prove that I kind of connect to Johnny. First Off, I connect to Johnny because he is kind and nice, and most people consider me as kind and nice. Also, Johnny is quiet, and most of the time I am quiet. Also, Johnny is very shy when people talk to him and I am shy when people talk to me, but not always. Also, Johnny in the Outsiders helps out his friend Ponyboy when he nearly gets killed by the Socs and I also help people when they are hurt or they don't feel good. This is basically why I relate to Johnny in the Outsiders. I hope you like it! :)

Image result

Comments

  1. I can see the similarities! You are both wonderful people. Good choice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ†Graduation Speech!!๐ŸŽ†

Picture's of My Life :)

Food!!!๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•