Endings and Beginnings

My ending at District 67 went by so fast. I can't believe its over. It feels like it just was the first day of kindergarten, but guess what is is almost the end of 8th grade. I am really nervous/scared for high school, and at the sometime I am kind of excited, to meet new people. I hope my last few weeks of middle school go by fun.

Here are a few goals for High School:

1). Make better study habits

2). Study for all tests!!

3). Do my homework- even though I do it most of the time.

4). Ask for help if I don't understand something

5). Ask Questions!!

This is basically some of my goals for high school.

Related image


Image result for ending and beginning

Image result for ending and beginning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸŽ†Graduation Speech!!πŸŽ†

Picture's of My Life :)

Food!!!πŸ”πŸŸπŸ•