🎆Graduation Speech!!🎆

Hello, Parents, Teachers, and of course the class of 2018. Welcome to our Graduation!! I can’t believe we are graduating. It feels like just yesterday we were little fifth graders  walking down the halls, scared of the big eighth graders, and trying to get used to locker combinations. But guess what we are those big scary eighth graders. I can’t believe that we are going on to High School. I have been in this district for 9 years. From Kindergarten to 8th grade. So, this is kind of like my second home. I’d like to thank everyone who helped me get to where I am right now. First off, I would like to thank all the teachers for teaching us, and having to answer emails and listen to all our whining, and grading papers till midnight, that sometimes we didn’t even try on. Thank you  Mr. Carro for being the best Math teacher and cracking funny jokes in class, Mr. Carris for being so chill and teaching us History, Mrs. Maldonado for teaching us life lessons, and doing fun experiments, Mrs. Joyner for being the best English teacher ever and teaching us Mythology, and greek and Latin Roots, and has a great taste of book recommendations. Mrs. Conejo for being the best Spanish teacher ever, for teaching us Spanish, and singing songs, and also playing fun games. Mrs. Brown for teaching us how to play the guitar, Ms. Boyle for teaching us all different kinds of art, Ms. Gould for teaching us how to code and teaching us how to build robots, Mrs. Vojack/ Mr. Atwood for being a nice P.E. teacher, Thank you to all the teachers who made Golf Middle School awesome and fun. Second off, I would like to thank My parents who supported me on everything I do. Having to wake me up in the morning, and make breakfast, when they could be sleeping.  I would also like to thank all my friends and my classmates, for making me laugh, and putting a smile on my face each and everyday. I will miss Golf Middle School very much, and It is going to be very hard to say goodbye to all these amazing people. Thank you to everyone who made Golf Middle School Amazing and also having my best 9 years in this school district. I would like to end my speech by a quote from Dr. Seuss “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose”.


Thank You for reading my Speech, And Best Wishes to the Class of 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picture's of My Life :)

Food!!!🍔🍟🍕