Childhood Toy Memories

One of my favorite childhood toys were Strawberry Shortcake dolls. They were very fun to play with. There hair were scented. It smelled like strawberries. It came with a car for strawberry shortcake and it came with a control that you could control it forward or backward. So, one day I was playing with my doll. So, after a little time, my sister woke up and wanted the doll. So, we were fighting over it for like hours and hours. So, after a little time, I was thinking what if I just gave my sister the toy and I just play with the other dolls. That´s what we did to end the fight. So, I shared with my sister and she shared with me. That was are lesson for the day, sharing is caring. This is one of my favorite toys from my childhood, I used to play with. This is also a lesson I´v learned, Sharing is caring.



Image result for strawberry shortcake remote control car

Comments

  1. Omg, strawberry shortcake was one of my favorite childhood toys too. I had the same toy from the picture you have in your blog. I can't wait to read more of you blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ†Graduation Speech!!๐ŸŽ†

Picture's of My Life :)

Food!!!๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•