It's Turkey Time!!

I'm sitting on my bed and watching Stranger Things. I was so ready for thanksgiving  the mashed potatoes, the turkey, the pumpkin pie. As I was watching Stranger Things, I thought to myself "What am I grateful for".

1). I am thankful for my parents who support me and teaching me the right and wrong.

2). I am thankful for my friends because they are always there for me and put's a smile on my face each and everyday.

3). I am thankful for all the wonderful teachers who teach me and make me smarter each and everyday.

4). I am thankful for food, shelter, and water because you can't survive without this stuff. 

5). I am thankful for Doctors because they save many people's lives each and everyday and take care of my health. 

6). I am thankful for transportation because you won't get tired to walk to one place. Instead, you could go to many places with a car. Also, your feet would've got tired. 

7). I am thankful for my siblings because they put a smile on my face everyday. 

8). I am thankful for enough money because it meets my needs and wants.

9). I am thankful for school because I have a place where I can learn and achieve my goals. 

10). I am thankful for books because it is interesting and some are funny to read. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🎆Graduation Speech!!🎆

Picture's of My Life :)

Food!!!🍔🍟🍕