Perseverance Blog

Today, we are suppose to write about a time when you did something that you thought you could not do and also, weave in the idea of perseverance.

I thought that I could never tie my shoes. It was very complicated. I kept trying and trying. I still couldn't do it. So I gave up, and were the Velcro  ones. So, one day when I was walking I noticed that I was the only person wearing Velcro shoes. I felt very embarrassed. So, the night before I practiced tying my shoes, My mom thought me a trick it was a rhyme. The rhyme was "Bunny ears, Bunny ears, playing by a tree. Criss-crossed the tree, trying to catch me. Bunny ears, Bunny ears, jumped into the hole, Popped out the other side beautiful and bold." That was the rhyme. So I kept trying and trying and then, I finally got it. I was so happy!!

Also, to me perseverance means when you did something that you thought you couldn't do. Some, quotes that I like about perseverance are......


Image result for perseverance quotes


Image result for perseverance quotesImage result for perseverance quotes









Comments

  1. I love this post. I remember that I learned how to tie my shoes from a story about a rabbit and a snake!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ†Graduation Speech!!๐ŸŽ†

Picture's of My Life :)

Food!!!๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•