One Year= 365 Possibilities :)

This blog post is about resolutions that I want to achieve in the 2018 school year.

First, I want to make better study habits, because I am not doing really good in some of my classes. So, I want to make time from my other activities to my regular school homework, an if I have tests then I have to study. my plan is to first do all my homework, and after I'm done with my homework if we have any tests then study for those, and who doesn't like reading a your book before you go to bed. S, I want to read for at least 20 minutes before I go to bed. These are my reasons why I want to achieve this goal. 

My Second and final, goal is to get all A's on my report card. To get all A's I have to study more, and do good on my tests, and never miss homework. This goal is important to me because I want to go to a good college, Also, the grades that you get in 8th grade depends on what college you are going to. This is why I really want to achieve this goal.

I hope I achieve both of these goals by the end of the year. :)

Comments

  1. I’m pretty sure you’ll, achieve your goals. Just keep trying and have hope. I also did a blog similar to yours, about my New Years resolution. Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ†Graduation Speech!!๐ŸŽ†

Picture's of My Life :)

Food!!!๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•