The Soundtrack of My Life

This week's blog post is about to pick 5 songs that basically represent my life. So, here are links to my songs and the reasoning why it represents my life. Hope you Enjoy!!! You should listen to these songs. 

1). You can be King Again (Bloodhound)- This song relates to me because I love the background music it is smooth and nice toned, and It is like anime. This is why this song relates to me. I like this song in general, You should listen to this song. 


2). Happy (Pharrell Williams)- This song relates to me because it is up to beat and also, it is nice and it is called Happy, and I'm happy most of the time. Also, it is Pop and I like Pop music. Also, this song is very bright so, when you are down, I suggest that you should listen to this song.  This is why I like this song.

3). Wolves (Selena Gomez)- This song relates to me because the first line is I've been running through the jungle, and this kind of relates to me because I usually do things at the last minute so I am in a rush. This is why this song represents my life.

4). Havana (Camila Cabello)- This song relates to me because, in one of the lines it say's "Take me back, back, back like", this relates to me because I always want to do some stuff over again, like when you have a presentation and no one can hear you then afterwards, you think to yourself and say "I think I should've talked a little louder", Well that person is me. This is why this song represents my life.

5). Sorry Not Sorry (Demi Lovato)- This song relates to me because I like the title, Some people say sorry to the person but they really don't mean it and this is the complete opposite of me. This is kind of the opposite of how it represents my life but I like the song in general. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ†Graduation Speech!!๐ŸŽ†

Picture's of My Life :)

Food!!!๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•