Picture's of My Life :)

Hello, So this week's post is suppose to be about how each photo has a better understanding of my life. So, I will show you 2-4 photos of my life, and how it describes me. So, here it is!!!




Image result for six flags great americaSix Flags Great America is a very fun place to go. My family and I went 2 years ago in the summertime. We went to most of the rides. We went early in the morning and came back at like 8 at night. This relates to my life because I am not a boring person, who likes to stay home always. But, I am a person who likes having fun.




                                                                                 
Image result for skydeck chicago
This is Skydeck Chicago or as known as Willis Tower. It is in Downtown Chicago. If you go on ledge, you could basically see the whole downtown from there. We went a few years ago. It was really cool. The elevator has a big tv in it which talks about Willis Tower. This relates to my life because I have ups and down is my life. The elevator represents the ups and downs in my life.

Related image
This is Navy Pier, this is the Ferris Wheel. It's also in Downtown Chicago. My family and I went on the Ferris Wheel. There was a really nice view. When, the Ferris wheel went on the top, and it was very high. We had a lot of fun. This represents my life because my life is going in a circle, because if you don't get it right the first time. Then, you still have another time.


This is basically my life in pictures, I hope you like it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ†Graduation Speech!!๐ŸŽ†

Food!!!๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•